Workin From Home and Lovin it

I enjoy sharing information I have or have received from others. Just grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back. I hope you enjoy your visit!!! Have A Blessed Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, TN, USA (Hometown), Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Completed!!!

Hi All..Today is a very special day for me!!! First, I want to thank God for allowing me to wake up to see my 51st birthday...smile

*And not only just wake up but ...HAPPY... it feels good...

Everybody that know me kno it hasn't been easy the past couple of years but I've made it. I've been on a mission and God has also allowed me to report my ten year dream is coming true!!! He sent me a wonderful Publisher and they are working with me. I have completed and submitted my manuscript and awaiting to hear from my editor!!! So whenever I hear the word from them, you will hear it from me! I'm dedicating my first of many Novels to my parents & brother who are looking down smiling... I'm smiling right back at them!!!!
Everybody have a Blessed Day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home