Workin From Home and Lovin it

I enjoy sharing information I have or have received from others. Just grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back. I hope you enjoy your visit!!! Have A Blessed Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, TN, USA (Hometown), Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My Prize As A Writer Conference Winner!!!

Subject : Shades of Romance Prize

Good day Tempie,
You have won a 1 month state promotion package from Book Entree, www.bookentree.com. To get started, please visit www.bookentree.com and click on the author's page. Please return the information requested on your book as soon as possible. If you do not have a book published, you may pass transfer this prize or use at a later date if publication is near.

Congratulations and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Well! Tempie you hit the ground running! Good recap! get that little cup of coffee thingy over here, so people can sit a while and gab! If you notice from one of my previous posts, I'm always drinking coffee while I peruse the blogs (that's why I've got a plastic cover over the keyboard). As you get more comfortable with the blogging, I have a list of blogger tools at the bottom of the right hand column on my page. help yourself. And get a profile up there. Let us into your world. :-)Oh, by the way....you might want to turn on word verification so you don't get spam.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home