Workin From Home and Lovin it

I enjoy sharing information I have or have received from others. Just grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back. I hope you enjoy your visit!!! Have A Blessed Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, TN, USA (Hometown), Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Publish America Author Friends

I am very excited and proud that Publish America has offered me a contract and is going to make my ten year dream come true!!! I am working with my editor as I write this to finalize all for my proofs and cover design! Hopefully all should be ready to be in print very soon and they will present my press release!!! I am dedicating this first of many novels to the memory of both my parents!!!

Here are some other Publish America works I am Proud of!!!



Memphis-RAWSistaz BookCub - Book of The Month for November - Emanuel Carpenter

www.memphisrawsistaz.com





Online-Writers Conference Panelist & Speaker - Gena L. Garrison



Teresa Patterson - Featured Author



David A.Lewis - notes from Maya Angelou



My LeMoyne-Owen College Friend - Cathy A. Stewart

www.cathyastewart.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Patt said...

looking good well done.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home