Workin From Home and Lovin it

I enjoy sharing information I have or have received from others. Just grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back. I hope you enjoy your visit!!! Have A Blessed Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, TN, USA (Hometown), Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Monday, November 28, 2005

Help me to help yourself!!!

Hi ,

Check this link out first for credible references...
click here:http://info.freepay.com/pressroom.html

Help me and you can help yourself also! A friend of mine just sent me this and I just registered to help her and her daughter win a free iPod and $250 in iTunes!

Now I'm trying to win them for my nephew! You can for yourself as well! It's real easy to do too!!!

Just click on my referral link : http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25457994

And pick just ONE offer and participate, you will be 1 out of 5 people I need to do this...smile

I picked the FREE $25 walmart card. All I had to do was give my Credit card # for an entertainment offer and they charge me $1. I will cancel this within 7 days (I'll call and cancel on Friday). So I wont have the membership anymore, I'll still get the $25 walmart card!! And my nephew gets an iPod just because I said ok to one offer.

It's all easy and legite...check out the video being featured on CNN at the start of this message...

Would you do this for me? There are a lot of offers you dont have to choose the walmart card.. but that one was easiest and my sister loves shopping at walmart

Here is my referral link. Just click on it, then put in your information, and pick one offer. If you dont want the service they are offering, but still want to help me.. just pick one and cancel it before the deadline. :)

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=25457994



Again, thanks...help be 1 or my 5 first to get started, then go for it for yourself,like I just did my friend...a pretty cool way to get some extra gifts for Christmas...smile


Thanks Tempie

1 Comments:

Blogger Tempie said...

Yeah...on this one a very dear person snapped me back to reality!!! I know all too well the things that could go wrong with this! Please forgive me for putting it out here! I changed my mind on it!!!

Thanks

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home