Workin From Home and Lovin it

I enjoy sharing information I have or have received from others. Just grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back. I hope you enjoy your visit!!! Have A Blessed Day!!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Memphis, TN, USA (Hometown), Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Holidays Are Approaching! What Are You Thankful For?

Hi Everybody!!!
I know everybody is different and all have different views of the
holidays. I can only speak for myself and personally I am so
thankful for so much!
I will be approaching the holidays with so many mixed emotions
with the loss of parents and brother on one hand but on the other
hand the gain of a new nephew-N-law and the announcement of a
possible new niece of nephew by my baby sister and her husband!
I am just so thankful that through it all God has still allowed me
and my family to be together and to be there for each other as much
as possible? I say God because there is no other explanation to
explain how he can make you see how important family is!
So this Thanksgiving for me I will be with my family and loving
them while being thankful for those that for what ever reason won't
be able to be with theirs! I will be very prayful and mindful of
that at all times!

* Take a minute and share some of your personal thoughts of being
thankful...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I have so many, but my first and foremost one is...thank you God, for another day....He doesn't have to give us any more than we've already had. So every new one is a thanks!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home